Organise your own event
Fancy getting involved in fundraising for RedR, but not 100% sure a challenge like the London Marathon is for you?
Don't worry, there are so many other ways you can get involved to raise valuable funds for disaster relief!
You can dye your hair, organise a pub quiz, have a cake sale, put on a gig, have a party, bungee jump, or hold your own walking, running, swimming, or cycling event.
Basically, the possibilities are endless!
- Decide what you are going to do – the more unique your idea is, the more people will want to get involved and support you!
- Get in touch with us – we'll send you your fundraising pack, as well as fundraising materials to help you with your event.
- Set up your online giving page and share your link wherever you can! Facebook and Twitter are always good places to start.
- Ask for support from your friends, family, colleagues, and any clubs or associations you belong to. You can even ask your company to sponsor you or match the funds you raise.
- Send us photos and let us know how your fundraiser went on the day. We might even feature your story on our website or in our newsletters!
Whatever you choose to use as your fundraising idea, we're here to help!
Get in touch: For more information email us, or call us on 020 7840 6025.